Saturday, November 09, 2002

Rice in 2008

As I said a couple of posts back, some people are better than others. Condoleezza Rice is better than me. She's of greater worth. If it's between me and her, you should save her. She speaks better Russian and is a better musician, and that only scratches the surface. I'm a Republican conservative, and that's what I say. So, shut up, you idiotarian.

This raises another startling fact about the political landscape in America: it is the Right, the Republicans and such, who are the colorblind ones. You remember the old days when right wing folk were bigots and lefties were with Martin Luther King? Dem days is gone. Now, lefties will let you in to law school if your black, but not if you're white. I've lost out on jobs as a professor because I am white. Conservatives don't care what color you are, as long as you've got the goods.

Rice in 2008 won't happen. She is fully intending to become commissioner of the National Football League and dismisses the Rice 2008 idea. But just maybe....