Friday, December 13, 2002

Jimmy Carter: Morally Deformed Human Being

Lott's gaffe? Where is the media howling on this: He bangs nails on houses for poor people? He acts like Ghandi and MLK? Ha. This is what Carter says:

"One of the key factors that arouses intense feelings of animosity in the world is the festering problem in the Holy Land, the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza and the inability of Israel to live in peace with its neighbours.

"I think this is the single most disturbing element in animosities and misunderstandings and hatred and even violence in the world.

"I think that is an exacerbating factor in dividing people, not only in the West Bank, Gaza and Israel, but also throughout the world."

Yeah, those Jews can't seem to get along with people. What's the matter with them? They are the cause of the world's problems today. The poor Arabs have been oppressed by Jews now for over fifty years. Maybe a final solution is in order. Arabs wouldn't have bombed the WTC if Jews weren't so greedy.

I'm such a naive person. I trust people who act like Jesus or Ghandi. Now it turns out that Carter has a moral deficit. He is subhuman. Am I supposed to believe that he does not think of Arafat as fighting the good fight? Am I supposed to believe that he would not support a Final Solution? Why should I? Today I am ashamed to be an American because he was my president. Ship him off to Europe where they agree with him.

Link via David Foster.